Find Out How Our Women’s Self Defense Workshop Can Save Your Life!
The first part of Self Defense is understanding that IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU! You are more likely to be attacked at one point in your life than you are to go through life with out becoming a statistic.
The statistics of assaults are astronomical. 4 MILLION American Women experience a serious assault by a partner during an average 12 month period. On average, more than three women are murdered daily by either a husband or boyfriend. 1 in 5 female high school students reports being physically and/or sexually abused by a dating partner. Abused girls are significantly more likely to get involved in other risky behaviors. They are 4 to 6 times more likely to get pregnant and 8 to 9 times more likely to have tried to commit suicide.
Have you ever experienced any of the following:
- Feeling like someone is following you when you walk to your car at night? Your putting groceries in your car and you feel the hair on the back of your neck stand up, is someone watching you? following you? Now you panic but you have no idea what to do.
- Your home alone and you hear noises outside your window/door? You’ve been catching up on the latest episode of the bachelor and you hear something outside your window, you panic/freeze, perhaps you try and call the police or run upstairs to grab a weapon, but your shaking and don’t know what to do.
- There’s a Guy walking towards you and you feel uncomfortable ? Your out shopping and this tall creepy guy is walking towards you, something seems off about him, you know he could hurt you, he even follows you into random stores, now fear sets in.
- Have you ever had a altercation with a partner/bf get physical? Maybe it started with a grab, or a push and you thought nothing of it, but now you guys are arguing and they lay their hands on you and it hurt, you never thought it would happen to you.
- Your neighbors house just was broken into while they were home? You’ve been talking to the neighbors at the bus stop and found out that someone just had their house broken into a few doors down while they were home, and now every random car driving through your development freaks you out.
Trust me, YOU’RE NOT ALONE.
The statistics of assaults are astronomical. This course is designed to teach you how to take precautions in your life to minimize your risk of becoming the next victim. I know what you are thinking… “I don’t want to live my life worried about being attacked, and live paranoid.” The truth is, is that we worry everyday. We all have adjusted to everyday fears and thus taking precautions without even knowing we do. For example: Did you wear your seat belt on your drive here today? Did you lock your door at home when you left? These are everyday precautions that we perform without even knowing we do!
By taking a few minutes everyday, just like putting on your seat belt, you can drastically minimize your risk of becoming the next victim! So ask yourself now: “Is my own safety worth a few minutes of effort?” YOU BET IT IS! And the good news is that when you learn to live your life with these safety tips, it will become second nature just as locking your home or putting on your seat belt.
Check out these 6 reasons why you should learn self defense.
6 MAJOR Benefits of Women’s Self Defense!
Studies show that women who are actively apart of a self defense program have higher confidence levels, have less stress and are ultimately safer.
Participating in Self Defense classes gives you the ability and knowledge to protect yourself and overcome an attacker. Knowing exactly how to defend yourself can help you feel less anxious in public, or fearful when walking alone at night. You’ll be equipped with the tools to quickly disable and protect yourself from an attacker so that you can escape from any situation.
Womens Self Defense classes will enhance your natural awareness of everything around you. You never know when an attack might happen, no one ever plans to be attacked, so being aware of your surroundings is extremely important. Self Defense classes not only will help you gain awareness if situations were to arise, but will equip you with the tools to understand what to look for and how to identify an attacker before they attack.
Being around other women with the same goal in mind, is essential for your success. Having accountability partners to make sure you working just as hard as you should is important. The beauty of being in a Self Defense class is that it is a group setting and there are other people in there that are JUST LIKE YOU. They have the same fears, the same goals, the same aspirations as you. Learning with others will not only help keep you grow, but will keep you accountable and provide you a support system that will help you reach your maximum potential.
Increased Self Confidence
Women’s Self Defense gives participants more confidence, in themselves and their surroundings. Knowing that you have the ability and knowledge to adequately defend yourself gives you the confidence and freedom to fully explore the world, meet new people and find new ways to engage others. Fear is no longer a factor in your daily life.
Learning something new and useful
It’s not everyday that you get the opportunity to learn something new, thats not only practical but extremely useful. It’s all about perspective and your willingness to absorb the information that is taught. Learning new things revolves around encouraging your success and accepting your defeats; both are important in engaging in a healthy lifestyle.
In a fight, movement is key, movement equals power. You don’t have the luxury to stand around and wait to see what your attacker will do next, moving and instinctual reaction are vital for your safety and success. Not only will Self Defense classes help develop your reflexes, you’ll be able to move faster and react quicker to strategically handle any situation. You will know where to step, how to strike and what to do.
Find Out Why Our Women’s Self Defense Workshop Could Save Your Life!
The MOST comprehensive Self Defense Program in Puyallup that truly empowers women and equips them with the most valuable tools necessary.
Why You NEED This Workshop
Most people usually act after it is too late. They start to diet after they are over weight, they start saving after they realize it’s too late, and a lot of women take safety courses after they have been assaulted. Ask your self if you would like to become a part of these statistics:
• 1 out of 3 women around the world has been beaten, coerced into sex or otherwise abused during her lifetime.
• 37% of all women who sought care in hospital emergency rooms for violence–related injuries were injured by a current or former spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend.
• As many as 324,000 women each year experience intimate partner violence during their pregnancy.
• Seventy four percent of all murder/suicides involved an intimate partner(spouse, common law spouse, ex spouse, or boyfriend/girlfriend). Of these, 96 percent were females killed by their intimate partners.
My guess is that you would rather not become a part of this. So accept the fact that it can and will happen to you and take action now before it is too late.